- Lead Producer with a focus on video assets;
- Oversaw the editing and completion of all eight videos;
- Dealt directly with the client to organize shoots and provide progress updates;
- Scheduled documentary teams to cover events, organization of assets post-production
- Edited Jay Swaminathan video;
- Shot photos and video for other subjects including Doug Shackelford (London footage) and Valarie Zeithaml
In May and June of 2009, I participated in a “Multimedia Storytelling for Professional Clients” class in which I and 11 other students from a variety of communication backgrounds put together a project profiling professors for UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School. In just one month, our class shot and edited 8 professor profile videos (including domestic and international travel), created informational graphics to accompany each story, built a custom wordpress template, and integrated alumni videos and assets that had been made in two previous project classes and had not been integrated into Kenan-Flagler’s site.
VIDEO: Jay Swaminathan
I edited this video as part of project commissioned by Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to profile 8 business school professors.
Producer: P. Forrest Glass-Steel
Video Editor: Lauren Frohne
Videographers: P. Forrest Glass-Steel, Griffin Kenemer, Dan Siler
India Footage: Ed Perkins